Ted Efthymiadis con E-COLLAR TRAINING for Pet Dogs: The only resource you’ll need to train your dog with the aid of an electric training collar (Dog Training for Pet Dogs Book 2) (English Edition)
If you’ve struggled with training your dog off leash, you need to know that some dogs are a real pain to train with traditional tools and methodologies. E-collar training for pet dogs is a book that will guide you as you train your dog with the aid of an electric collar. Your dog can be trained to come to you every time and it can be done humanely.
Bonus online access to our e-collar training video series E-collar 101!
Here are some of the topics that this book dives into:
* Choosing the best e-collar for your dog
* Properly fitting your e-collar
* E-collar foundation training
* Using food and treats in combination with the e-collar
* 100% recall
* Perimeter training your property with your e-collar
* Ensuring that you are always using the right level
* Working with distractions
* Using tone and vibrate for recall
* Using food/treats/praise with your e-collar
* Weaning off the e-collar
While many e-collars have 100 levels of stimulation available to them, this book focuses on the only three levels that matter; Not enough, just right and too high.
You'll also find the frequently asked questions section to be a game changer for your dog.
* Will my dog get collar smart?
* How long will my dog need to wear the e-collar?
* How do I transition off of the e-collar?
* How do I use an e-collar if my dog has already worn a bark collar or perimeter fence collar before?
* Stealing food from the counter
* Dogs eating poop
* Jumping up on people
* Pulling on the leash
* Working with two dogs at the same time
* Predatory chasing
* How far should my dog range away from me?
CAUTION: This book does NOT cover, training basic obedience commands with your dog. This book focuses on training your dog to come when called and to STOP many of their bad behaviors. Also, note that this book is NOT a book that teaches only positive methods. This book outlined a balanced training philosophy.
Learn from my 10,000+ hours of experience training dogs with e-collar.
Go ahead and purchase the book today!