You can check which Parish you live in by clicking this link and entering your postcode. www.acny.org.uk/parishmap.php or by having a look at this parish map.
This parish map shows St.Margaret's Parish and all the neighbouring parishes.
You can be married in the parish church of the parish you live in or the parish church you regularly attend.
However if your family has a connection with a particular church you can be married there too.
These are the ways you can be connected to a particular church:
- You or your partner live in the parish.
- You or your partner attend the church regularly.
- You or you partners parents live (or lived) in the parish
- You or your partners parents were married in or attended the church
- You or you partners grandparents live (or lived) in the parish
- You or your partners grandparents were married in or attended the church
These are all the ways of establishing a connection you to a particular church in order for you to be able to get married there.
If in any doubt, call us or send an email and we'll help you work out if it's possible to be married at St.Margaret's.
Note - all weddings are subject to agreement with the Vicar.